Sunday, September 1, 2013

August's Positivity Blog

I was actually going to stop doing these blog posts... I was sick of it because I didn't feel like anything was changing (positive I know). But, then I realized these posts are the only real thing that I feel like is going on consistently in my life.. 

This school year is going to be a very big adjustment. That's the easiest way of putting it.

Let's just say I never imagined my senior year of college playing out this way AT ALL. But hey. 

I've realized what helps keep me more positive! One thing I noticed is that if something is out of sight, it is out of mind for me. I'm more happy and obnoxious when I'm not giving myself constant updates on everyone elses wonderful lives. 

One thing I noticed is I think Facebook really makes people more sad that happy. My dad told me that's what he read somewhere at least. I can see it too. The more I compare my life to others, the more I get negative. That needs to stop. 

Oh. One last thing. I've never felt more peaceful than when I was sitting in front of the temple last night. The night was perfect. I felt so much peace literally just sitting outside of the building. I didn't want to leave because I felt like I was home when home is really far away for me. 

Anyways.. 

Until the next post, as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment