Sunday, December 16, 2012

if you enjoy dancing and singing...

Then you'll enjoy my hilarious roommates and I celebrating the end of finals! 
Video #1 - Steph and I doing the hair flip dance
Video #2 - Classic roommate song; Pretty Girl Rock
Video #3 - GANGNAM STYLE!
Video #4 - We need somebody to love...



                                          


                                         


                                           

Oh! & to get you in the Christmas spirit.. let me and Jason sing ya a little Christmas tune. 

This was our first attempt (trust me, when we practiced we laughed every time)


Attempt dos! 


If you watched all of these.... You must have a lot of free time on your hand. Or you just wanted to see me sing and dance ;)
I hope you enjoyed those as much as I did. Life is fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment