Friday, August 31, 2012

Every Other Year It's Been Different

I don't really know how I feel about being back. 
I can't say I'm thrilled... yet I can't say I hate it either. 
Weird. 

I honestly feel like my 'care-o-meter' this year is at around a 3 1/2 or maybe a 4. Every other year it was at least at an 8 1/2 or higher on a scale of 10. It really isn't too exciting anymore to come back to school. Freshman year it was exciting because it was my first year of college and I didn't know a soul, didn't know what to expect, and everyday was something I've never done before. Sophomore year was exciting because I was living in an apartment for the first time and had unforgettable memories. Junior year is here and I just feel like what I felt in high school. Going back to the same 'ol school, same 'ol people (now that I know a lot more souls), same 'ol dances and so on.... the excitement has dwindled. That and I miss home. 

How is it that I can never be completely satisfied with where I am? 

No comments:

Post a Comment