Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh summer!

Ahhhh! I can't believe it's almost the end of summer!!! It's gone by so fast! On one hand i'm SO sad that it's ending because I don't want to go back to Utah yet. I just want to stay home. But on another hand I can't wait to start up this new school year! I hope it'll just as fantastic as last year.

Just an update! I quit my job at party city. They weren't giving me any hours! It was getting the point where it was ridiculous and it was like I didn't even work there anyway. So that's that and i'm probably never going to apply for a job that pays minmum wage again.

I just got back from the beach and I feel nice and tan! I still want to bronze up a little more before I head back to Utah. I love being tan!






I need to order my books for school at some point!

I need to figure out what i'm doing for these last few days of summer. I head out in 19 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment