Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ahhhh...

I just ordered the cutest bathing suits from Delias! I can't wait for them to come! I'm probably going to be hitting the pool a lot with my friend Katherine this summer. Ahhh, I've been itching to tan ever since I've been home in this warm weather, so I cannot wait to hit the pool. I really want to go to the beach soon too!!

I really want to do more outdoorsie things. The other day I went to my friend Tamara's house to roast marshmallows with all my close friends from high school! The only thing is... we couldn't keep the fire burning for long. Love those boys to death, but they're nothing like them Utah boys who are like BORN knowing how to make fires. It was pretty hilarious and way fun!

My first day at work was alright. I feel like the only thing I really learned though was how to blow up the balloons. It kind of sucks because I don't know how to help the customers when they come up to the balloon counter. Hopefully they'll actually teach me that part because I feel like the girl I was shadowing didn't want to be there at all, so teaching me how to do stuff was the last thing she probably wanted to do. All I know though, is that probably by the end of this, I REALLY know how to tie balloons. 'It's just for the summer' is what I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment