Saturday, January 29, 2011

Where do I go from here?

This week has definitely been a stress filled one. What has been stressing me out you ask? Where i'm going to live next year. It shouldn't be that big of a problem right? Well, wrong. For me, that's the one thing that has been on my mind all week. It stinks. There are a lot of reasons why this has been a very stressful process. But in the end, I may be going off on my own next year so that I can live in a place that I feel more comfortable with. We'll see. It's been a sad debate of either I live in a place where I don't feel comfortable living with the people I know very well or I live somewhere I feel comfortable living/see myself living with people who I won't know but could possibly get to know and have the same type of friendship with. I've always been the follower type, which stinks. But, maybe for once this time i'll do something I feel is right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment