Monday, January 13, 2014

I am HERE.

Was crying hard in my bed tonight.
Had my roommate there to comfort me.
Stopped crying for a moment... then she told me
"God is so proud of you... you taught a lesson for almost an hour about him, preaching that he is real, there is NO WAY he is or will ever forget about you. He is so happy with what you did for him today."


& in that moment my chest started to burn.
the tears started to flow even stronger.

I have never in my life felt such a strong sensation from the spirit that I had tonight. The feeling was there and gone within a few seconds.
Almost like he literally touched my soul and said "What she said was true... I am HERE"

After crying for another few minutes.. I caught my breath and said ".... woah.. that was weird.." 




God is real and he hasn't forgotten you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment