Tuesday, December 24, 2013

October&Novemeber Positivity Blog!!

Mmkay. 

I'm terrible. Let's just say October and November just RAN AWAY FROM ME. It came and was gone in a blink of an eye... 
I thought about what I could say for my positivity blog post... and nothing SUPER inspirational came! 

BUT
Let's just say that I KNOW that being positive works. First hand. 

In the beginning of the school year I was talking to my roommate Cami in her room. I told her point blank that I was going to have a date by the time 'pumpkin carving date season' comes around. I didn't say maybe or hopefully, I said it was going to happen. I didn't know how or had any idea who but I knew it was going to happen. 

October rolled around... and then the end of October rolled around. And still nothing. I was starting to get worried that it was not going to happen, but whenever I thought like that I would say "NO! It's going to happen.. I still got a time! A week and a half left!" 

And low and behold... I had a pumpkin date! True story.



My positivity is being put to the ultimate test right now and will be during these last two semesters. But now that I know that saying things that you want verbally and feeling the joy in having it when you get it.. it makes it worth doing! Even when its hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment