Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Bucket List.

So, I was sitting here thinking about what to blog. Then I looked at this pink list hanging on my wall; my bucket list. Yes, over time i've literally written a list of things I want to do before I 'kick the bucket'. It's funny because whenever I show this list to older people they get upset and say that i'm to young to have a bucket list. I disagree, because tomorrow is never promised. So it's better to write all the things you want to do now then later when you're on your death bead with only two weeks to live. So here's a little preview:

Go to Disney World. Check.


Go to NYC. Check.


Go to college. Almost there.


Get married.


Go whale watching.


Go to the Mall of America.


That's all i'll post for now. Trust me, the list goes on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment