Thursday, October 4, 2012

Busy Bee, Me.

I've had a lot going on in the past few days! 
First I want to start by saying how much I love fall. I love the leaves and a cool weather. I love being able to drink some love in a cup (hot chocolate), while wearing cute sweaters. I know most girls say stuff like that but I really do love fall. 

Last week was homecoming! & There was a lot going on. There was a chalk dance which seriously made me turn into a smurf.

This past weekend I went NUTS in the kitchen. I just got a Pinterest account [follow me :)] about two sunday's ago, and all that site makes me want to do is get married, have kids, and cook meals. It's crazy. I've never had that desire as much before. But I made my first casserole ever on Friday. It was a Cheesy Rotel Chicken Casserole at that! My roommates really enjoyed it! Later that night I made smore brownies. They were pretty dang good, too! 



& If you know me pretty well, you would know that I'm not the type of person that wants to cook meals. But I can definitely say I've been changed! Next week I'm making a cheesy potato casserole.. stay posted! :)

For the football game USU did a white-out. It was fun! I was in the 6th or 7th row at the 50 yard line! Standing in line early can definitely pay off. 







On Sunday I had to Roommate Picture Sessions to shoot. They both turned out so well! I loved working with these beautiful girls! Here's a little preview of what I shot! 








If you want your picture taken let me know! I'm trying to build up my portfolio so I can possibly get some sort of a buisness going soon! :) 

Welp, it's conference weekend! I'm going down to Provo on Friday to see Meredith, then I'm going to my roommate's home down in Kaysville. 

Until the next post :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment