Monday, May 21, 2012

Patience

Patience.
There were two talks on patience this past week at church and I felt like they were honestly aimed towards me... that doesn't happen too often.
Patience is something I definitely need to work on. I need to know that everything happens for a reason and I need to be patient to understand why. I know 10 years from now I'll look back at my life, happy with where I'm at and understand why everything in my past happened. I just got to be patient until that time comes.

Being home has been good though :) I can't necessarily say that I miss Utah... more like the people there. The people you're with makes the place in my opinion. It's different being home! I can drive for one thing, which is really nice not having to feel like I got to mooch off my friends every five minutes to get anywhere. I forgot how innocent I feel when I'm around my friends out here. But I like that I'm starting to think the way I used to before I lived in Utah. I've caught up with all my closest friends and it's been good!

Until the next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment