Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let's go on an adventure!

My schedule this semester is not what I would call hard... Just really time consuming. There are days where I leave my apartment at 8:30 to go to class and don't get to come home until 4:30. The best part? No break! :(

Lucky for me the hard/long part of my schedule is in the beginning of the week and my Thursday my earliest class is at 10 and I get out by 2 (With breaks and my only two classes I have is Stats and Zumba). Even better, on Friday my earliest class is at 11:30 and I get out by 1:30. It's like after all those long days of classes I finally get to catch a break by the weekend!

But you know what can keep me going through most of those long days? The fact that I will get to hang out with this great boy at the end of the day :)

Maybe one day he'll take a picture where he'll show his face.

When we hang out, there's never a dull time. We have a list of adventures that we plan on completing... Let me give you a gist of what some of them we've already done are:
-Go to Wingers
-Do the snow dance
-Watch Zoolander (so that when I quote the movie to him he'll understand what i'm referring to!)
-Teach me how to drive stick shift
-Get 99 cent tacos at this little taco stand in Logan
-Drive to the Idaho boarder just for the heck of it
-Go on a Chipotle trip down in Bountiful
... And more on the list that we still need to complete!

Granted some of the things on the list is more adventurous than the others but whatever we end up doing is always great! I always look forward to it too!

1 comment:

  1. I am just now seeing all these cute blog posts... d'awwwwwwww :)

    ReplyDelete